Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I may never get such a chance with AJITH sir again!

John Kokken

John Kokken is an upcoming villain actor who has acted in quite a few Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu and also Tamil films. In Tamil, he has been a part of biggies like Veeram, Osthe and Madha Gaja Raja with big stars. In a recent exclusive interview to Behindwoods, the actor shared his working experience with Ajith in detail.
 
"I am blessed to be part of a film like Veeram. I really appreciate and look up to Thala. I was taken aback when I met him, as despite being such a big star he is so simple in person. Among his good qualities are being soft spoken, grounded, calm, warm, welcoming and encouraging of youngsters. He possesses such a wonderful attitude.
 
AJITH in Veeram
 
 
I used the opportunity to speak a lot with him during the shoot breaks as I may never get such a chance again. He has seen a lot over his career of 2 decades and I would just listen to him talking about his experiences. There is so much to learn from him as he has seen many ups and downs.
 
I loved working with Ajith sir and look forward to more films with him"
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment